We love pasta in Italy. It takes an Italian to know that just the freshest ingredients are enough. No need for a thick layer of melted cheese. One of the simplest spaghetti dishes we encountered uses fresh basil and fresh lemon. Genoa is our tribute in chocolate to this wonderful yet uncomplicated dish. Like its namesake, we think it’s simply la Superba!
(*NB Apparently Genoa is known as La Superba)
This chocolate is a double award-winner:
- Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2015 British National Competition, in the "Flavoured Dark Chocolate Ganaches or Truffles" category.
- 1-star at the Great Taste Awards 2015
This chocolate is available in the following boxes:
- Personal Selection Box (48 chocolates)
- Personal Selection Box (25 chocolates)
- Personal Selection Box (18 chocolates)
- Personal Selection Box (12 chocolates)
- Personal Selection Box (5 Chocolates)
- Journey Box (48 Chocolates)
- Journey Box (25 Chocolates)
- Journey Box (18 chocolates)
- Journey Box (12 Chocolates)
- Great Taste Award Winning Box (12 chocolates)
- Milk / Cream? YES
- Nuts? NO
- Gluten? NO
- Soy beans? NO
- Soy lecithin? YES
- Other allergens? NO
- Alcohol? YES
Please refer to our Allergen Information page for more information about our chocolate products.